O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is partnering with a reputable company to locate a qualified industrial electrician! See the job description below for details:
INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIAN SUMMARY
Local manufacturing plant is currently seeking qualified candidates to interview for the position of industrial electrician.
INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIAN HOURS
Rotating 12 hour shifts including weekends and holidays
INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIAN COMPENSATION
$26-28 per hour
INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIAN DUTIES
- Electrician’s key job duties include: maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing and installing 480V, 3-phase power distribution systems, PLCs, VFDs, AC motor controls and combustion systems
INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIAN QUALIFICATIONS
- 5 years of electrical experience in an industrial environment
- Will be able to read and interpret electrical power distribution, control ladder logic, piping and instrumentation diagrams
- Applicants must be able to use computer and computer-related equipment to diagnose problems with production equipment.
- Good verbal and written communication
- Must be able pass drug screen and company specific background screening