THIS PRIVACY NOTICE DISCLOSES THE PRIVACY PRACTICES FOR WWW.O2EMPLOYMENTSERVICES.COM. THIS PRIVACY NOTICE APPLIES SOLELY TO INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THIS WEBSITE. IT WILL NOTIFY YOU OF THE FOLLOWING:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, And Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access To And Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as personal information for employment purposes), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
O2 Staffing, Inc. & Teamwork Human Resources, Inc.
Notice to Applicants/Employees Regarding Collection of Personal Information
O2 Employment Services (“O2 Staffing” and “Teamwork Human Resources, Inc.”) collects certain types of personal information from you, the job applicant/employee, as part of the employment relationship and/or hiring process. Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), the California Privacy Rights Act of 2020 (“CPRA”), and other California privacy laws, any terms defined in the CCPA/CPRA (collectively, the “Act”) have the same meaning when used in this notice. O2 Employment Services hereby provides you notice of the categories of personal information it has collected or will collect about its job applicants/employees as part of the employment relationship and/or hiring process, and the purposes for which it collects such information. This information is used for internal purposes only. O2 Employment Services does not sell your personal information.
The Act provides applicants and employees with certain rights, which may include:
- Knowledge of information collected;
- Deletion of information collected;
- Opt-out of information collected;
- Opt-in of information collected;
- Correction of information collected; and
- Not to be discriminated or retaliated against for exercising rights under the law.
Where We Obtain Information About You.
O2 Employment Services may collect information about you from the following sources: (1) you; (2) prior employers, references, recruiters, job-related social media platforms; (3) third-party companies, such as background check companies, drug testing facilities; and (4) claim administrators and investigators. Depending on O2 Staffing’s interactions with you, we may or may not collect all of the information identified about you.
The Personal Information That We Collect.
The following are the categories of personal information that O2 Employment Services may collect about its employees/job applicants. O2 Employment Services collects this information to facilitate the hiring and employment process, including verifying your identity, supporting human resources procedures, and ensuring internal security. Not every category will apply to every job applicant/employee. Some such information may be considered “sensitive personal information” under the Act.
- Identifiers, including real name, social security number, driver’s license number, and contact information;
- Educational and employment background and professional credentials;
- Biometric information;
- Medical records;
- Demographic data;
- Data regarding responses to employment application screening questions and/or assessments;
- Military or Veteran status (this is collected on a voluntary basis); and
- Geolocation data
How Your Personal Information Is Used.
O2 Employment Services may use Personal Information for various business purposes and as permitted by California and federal law:
- For hiring, retention, and employment purposes;
- To operate, manage, and maintain O2 Employment Services’ business;
- To otherwise accomplish O2 Employment Services’ business purposes and objectives, which may include for:
- Conducting research, analytics, and data analysis;
- Maintaining our facilities and infrastructure;
- Quality and safety assurance measures;
- Conducting risk and security controls and monitoring;
- Protecting confidential and trade secret information;
- Detecting and preventing fraud;
- Performing identity verification;
- Performing accounting, audit, and other internal functions, such as internal investigations;
- Complying with the law, legal process, and internal policies;
- Maintaining records and claims processing;
- Responding to legal requests for information and subpoenas; and
- Exercising and defending legal claims.
- Any other purposes authorized by the Acts, California or Federal law.
The above are examples of potential uses— O2 Employment Services may or may not have used Personal and Sensitive Personal Information about you for each of the above purposes.
Selling Of Personal Information.
O2 Employment Services does not sell your Personal Information.
Data Retention Periods.
O2 Employment Services retains Personal Information about you for 2 years, unless a shorter or longer period is required by California or federal law.
Changes to Notice of Collection
O2 Staffing reserves the right to amend this Notice of Collection at any time. When O2 Employment Services makes any changes to this Notice of Collection, it be noted in the annual release of the Employee Handbook.
If you have any questions about O2 Employment Services’ Job Applicant/Employee Notice of Collection or any related topic, please feel free to contact your Staffing Specialist or HR Specialist at 530-223-4674.