Below are a list of links to additional resources that many Employers that O2 assists have found useful.
Northern California’s Employers Preferred Resource for Everything HR
A well-written dress code policy should strike a balance between professionalism and personal expression. Learn how to craft one with our guidelines.
Alternative work schedules are also known as flexible or compressed work schedules. Learn how employers can adopt it and why it’s beneficial.
Businesses know how critical employee retention is. Find out how to reduce employee turnover for your company through these actionable techniques.
Interviewing for a vacancy on your team? Here are the 60 best interview questions to ask candidates and gain greater insights into each applicant.
- Internal Revenue Service: Tax Witholding Estimator
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Cal OSHA
- Department of Fair Employment and Housing
- Employment Development Department
- Labor and Workforce Development Agency
- CA Department of Industrial Relations: Meal Period
- CA Department of Industrial Relations: Rest Period
- CA Department of Industrial Relations: Independent Contractor (AB 5 Guidelines)
- Timecard Calculator