Customer Service Associate Summary
Local lighting showroom is currently looking for a Customer Service Associate. The ideal candidates should be able a self-motivated, friendly team player looking to offer excellent customer service.
Customer Service Associate Requirements
- 1 year customer service/retail experience preferred
- Able to lift and unload freight
- MUST have eye for design
- Strong customer advocacy skills; friendly, approachable, communicative, knowledgeable, with a resilient work ethic and high degree of integrity
- Must have strong attendance record and work ethic, and maintain a positive attitude at all times
- Requires excellent communication skills
Customer Service Associate Pay and Schedule
- Full-time, day time hours
- Monday through Friday
Customer Service Associate Responsibilities
- Assist with customers’ requests of products or services and complete sales
- Project professional image and enthusiastic floor presence
- Cooperate with management and coworkers
- Provide prompt responses to customer requests
- Complete additional duties and/or tasks as assigned.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.