O2 Staffing is currently seeking an experienced Concrete Coating Installer to fill an opening with floor coating company located in Redding, CA. The ideal candidates should be able a reliable team player.
Requirements of the Concrete Coating Installer
· Familiar with, trained for, and experience in, the installation of epoxy/polyurea flooring systems.
· MUST have some concrete and/or epoxy trowel experience OR painting & power tool experience.
· Good supervisory skills a must. Ability to lead others to get the job done quickly, efficiently and effectively right the first time.
· Must be familiar with power tools like hand grinders, vacuums, etc.
· Basic painting, concrete patching and repair skills are needed.
· Attention to detail, good communication skills, good customer service, and dependability
· Must have a valid driver’s license
· Must be able to pass a 6-panel drug screen
Benefits of the Concrete Coating Installer
· Starting pay $14-18/hour depending on flooring installation experience
· Voluntary medical, dental, vision and term life
· Vacation & Sick pay after 90-days
· Voluntary gym membership, EAP, FSA, disability
Responsibilities of the Concrete Coating Installer
· Unloading material, equipment, and supplies;
· Repair and prep concrete floors using grinding machinery and equipment.
· Install polyurea floor coating systems
· Operating handheld power tools and other equipment
· Problem solve on-site issues
· Supervise and train and assistant
· Sweeping, wiping down, and cleaning up jobsite at the end of each day.
· Any other assigned job duty