Healthcare facility is currently seeking a full-time Staff Accountant for their Corporate Office.
The work schedule for this position is Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist Controller/Accounting Supervisor in month-end journal entries and accruals. Complete various reconciliations including statements, invoices, and general ledger accounts.
- Apply knowledge of accounting practices in analyzing and recording business transactions and reconciliations.
- Ensure timely and accurate accounts receivable processing.
- Responsible for daily cash receipts processing and reconciling.
- Assume responsibility for effectively researching, tracking, and resolving (or properly referring) accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies.
- Maintain regular contact with other departments to obtain/convey information and/or to correct transactions.
- Apply knowledge of accounting practices to ensure files are maintained in proper order, including cash receipt documentation and other miscellaneous filings.
- Complete special projects and miscellaneous assignments as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
We understand that employees have lives and interests outside of the workplace and family needs that are important. Our benefits package extends beyond the traditional health coverage. Our comprehensive benefits package offers health and security.