One of the finest and largest power sports and off-road vehicles dealerships is looking for a Service Writer. The ideal candidate will be a team player, someone with great customer service skills, reliable and driven. This is a full time, long-term position.
Requirements of Service Writer
- Previous experience preferred
- Ability to communicate and accurately troubleshoot machine issue
- Previous motorcycle or automotive experience is ideal
Benefits of the Service Writer
- $17-$19/hour, depending on experience
- Tuesday – Friday, 8:30-5:30, Saturday 9:00-4:00
- Medical, dental, vision
Responsibilities of the Service Writer
- Calling customers to schedule repairs
- Checking in customers
- Writing up repair orders
- Input description of machine issue into the system
- Scheduling with technicians
- Following up on parts orders to confirm they are ordered and order is on time
- Overseeing whole process
- Managing workflow processes
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.