A local pool company is currently seeking applicants for their Route Coordinator position. This candidate will be responsible for all customer service aspects of the routing department, as well as coordinate with route managers in scheduling and tracking new route customers.
- High School Diploma
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Take all incoming Service/Route calls.
- Schedule all-new Route calls
- Maintain a calendar of Route calls.
- Set up new Route customers.
- Track completion of Route calls.
- Setup and track vacation specials.
- Prepare and send out New Route Agreements.
- Prepare and send out pool inspection reports.
- Track work orders for service commissions.
- Bill completed work orders in A/R.
- Provide immediate customer service if possible, for both service and route.
- Develop flyers to go out with billing statements.
- Assist, if possible, in answering incoming phone calls.
Wage: Full Time, $18.00-$20.00/hr
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.