O2 Employment Services is recruiting for a full-time receptionist position for a local company. Position requires an energetic, dependable, detail-oriented individual with outstanding telephone, computer, and organizational skills.
- Client greeting and phone coverage, including welcoming visitors, directing, and announcing them appropriately; answering, screening, and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Customer service/follow up
- Filing/data entry
- Specifically assigned projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Work experience as a receptionist, Front Office Representative, Secretary, or similar role preferred
- Excellent customer service for clients and employees
- Computer knowledge, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet.
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is required
- Good problem solving skills and good judgment
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, learn new things quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibly
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing.
- Must be self-motivated to work independently, as well as work well on a team Must have strong attendance record and work ethic, and maintain a positive attitude at all times
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.