We are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator to administer and organize all types of projects, from simple activities like Emergency service jobs to more complex plans such as but not limited to large scale remodels to new home builds. Position is part time with potential to become full time depending on business needs.
Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with our Project Manager / Estimator preparing comprehensive action plans for each project, including resources, scheduling, budgets. Other coordination tasks include Risk management, administrative duties, project documentation, data entry, accounting, and customer service. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal team members to deliver results on deadlines. Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high-quality standards.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
· Break projects into doable actions and set time frames
· Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives
· Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
· Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
· Help prepare budgets
· Analyze risks and opportunities
· Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
· Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
· Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
· Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of the agreement)
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports
· Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting weekly quality assurance phone calls.
This position requires a fair amount of basic accounting work from collection calls to clients, insurance companies and adjusters to assigning purchase orders and
Approving subcontractor invoicing. Quick Books experience is preferred but not required.
· Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
· Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
· An ability to prepare and interpret schedules and step-by-step action plans
· Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
· Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
· Previous accounting experience is preferred (Making collection calls and intermediate math skills required. )
· Strong working knowledge Google software programs, Microsoft, Adobe, and Excel
Pay: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour