A local machine manufacturing company is looking for a part-time shipping/ invoicing assistant to help with a variety of administrative tasks including shipping, computer filing, inventory, and more. The ideal candidate will be adaptable, tech-savvy, and have a professional personality.
QUALIFICATIONS for Shipping/ Invoicing Assistant
- 1 year of office experience preferred
- Excellent customer service for clients and employees
- Excellent computer knowledge, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and the internet.
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is required
- Good problem-solving skills and good judgment
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, learn new things quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibly
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing.
Shipping/ Invoicing COMPENSATION
$15/hour with the opportunity for growth
Voluntary medical, dental, vision, and term life insurance
Shipping/ Invoicing HOURS
Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
DUTIES for Shipping/ Invoicing Assistant
- Printing labels
- Make sure orders match order details
- Customer service/follow up
- Filing/data entry
- Basic industry-specific computer program
- Specifically assigned projects
- Other duties as assigned
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.