A local paving company is looking for a full time Receptionist to help with a variety of administrative tasks including filing, operating the office, and other duties. The ideal candidate will be adaptable, tech-savvy, and have a professional personality. This a full time, long term position.
- 1 year of office experience preferred
- Excellent customer service for clients and employees
- Handle incoming office phone calls and addressing the callers needs accurately
- Excellent computer knowledge, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and the internet.
- MUST have some QuickBooks knowledge
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is required
- Good problem-solving skills and good judgment
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, learn new things quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibly
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing.
$16-18 with the opportunity for growth
Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Customer service/follow up
- Filing/data entry
- Basic industry-specific computer program
- Specifically assigned projects
- Other duties as assigned
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.