MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST SUMMARY
Local company is looking for a Medical Transcriptionist. This is a full time, long term position.
MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST HOURS
Monday through Friday, Daytime hours
MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST COMPENSATION/BENEFITS
$16.00+ Depending on experience
MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST DUTIES
- Transcribe, prepare, edit and document all surgical, cytology, bone marrow and autopsy reports.
- Collect and maintain all transcribed reports
- Maintain & order appropriate office supplies
- Type letter, memos, procedures, charts and other reports as requested
- Perform administrative functions (e.g., file, make copies, send faxes, etc.).
- Return dictated reports in printed or electronic form for physicians’ review
- Attend meetings or workshops as directed
- Represent company with a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Other duties as assigned
MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST QUALIFICATIONS
- 2 Years of experience as a transcriptionist
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Strong word processing and computer database skills; ability to type 70 wpm
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with individuals and groups at all organization levels
- Strong analytical ability with active listening skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Must have knowledge of medical terminology
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.