O2 Staffing is currently seeking a Laborer to fill an opening with a local fencing company. The ideal candidates should a reliable and hard-working team player.
- Construction experience OR related hands-on experience preferred
- Ability to lift 50lbs Assemble gates and attach gates to fence
- General knowledge of hand tools (hammer, tape measure, level, saw, drill, nail guns, compressors) and manual excavation equipment (shovels, rakes, post hole diggers, digging bar)
- Assist crew leader with installation and completion of fencing projects
- Measure fence lines and posthole positions.
- Dig postholes, using spades, posthole diggers, or power-driven augers
- Attach fence rail supports to posts and secure tightly
- Attach wire, wire mesh, or chain link fencing between posts
- All other duties as assigned
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.