O2 Employment Services is partnering with a local insurance company to find their next Customer Service Representative. We are looking for a well-organized, energetic, detail-oriented office customer service representative/administrative assistant who can keep up with the pace of their office. This is a full time, long term position; Monday-Friday daytime hours.
INSURANCE CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Data entry, filing, and answering phones
- Typing and ten key
- Provide administrative support to the sales department
- Deliver exceptional customer service to guests
- General office work and other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS FOR INSURANCE CUSTOMER SERVICE
- At least 2 years of admin experience required
- Must have exceptional computer skills with understanding of how to use Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Must have foundation in transportation industry; preferred not required
- Wonderful people and phone skills.
- Sales experience is a huge plus.
- Strong attention to detail, grammar, and punctuation.
PAY: $16 per hour
Great benefit package!