HVAC SERVICE TECH/INSTALLER SUMMARY
O2 Employment Services is currently partnering with locally owned and well-established HVAC companies to interview for HVAC Service Technician and Installer positions. These are full-time, long-term positions with reputable local companies.
*ALL SUBMISSIONS ARE CONFIDENTIAL!*
REQUIREMENTS for HVAC SERVICE TECH/INSTALLER
- Must have professional appearance and demeanor
- Customer service focused
- 2+ years service technician experience preferred OR
- 6+ months experience for installer positions preferred
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical test
- Must have a valid Driver's License and clean DMV record
- Own tools are preferred but not required
HVAC SERVICE TECH/INSTALLER COMPENSATION
- $16-36 per hour depending on experience and position
- A competitive benefits package with 401(K) match
- Signing bonus for qualified Journeyman level technicians with possible relocation assistance
HVAC SERVICE TECH/INSTALLER DUTIES
- Diagnose and repair commercial and residential HVAC units
- Installation of commercial and residential HVAC units
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Organize jobs; gather parts, diagrams, etc.
- Continuous education in the industry
- Other duties as assigned
HVAC SERVICE TECH/INSTALLER HOURS
- Monday through Friday 1st shift, occasional night and weekend work depending on workload and on-call rotation.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.