Local bar and grill is looking for their next Line Cook. The successful candidate should be creative and proficient in all aspects of food preparation. This is a full-time permission.
Requirements of Line Cook
- 1 year of cooking experience preferred
- Possess valid CA Food Handler’s Card
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Must have good knife skills
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure
- Must be able to pass drug screen
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Communication and leadership skills
- Keep up with cooking trends and best practices
Benefits of the Line Cook
- Lounge hours are 11:00 am to 9:00 PM, Monday through Saturday
- Schedule Varies
- $15.50 per hour
Responsibilities of the Line Cook
- Prepare, chop, cook food to order in a timely manner
- Keep working area clean and sanitized
- Execute food preparation and culinary activities
- Give prepared plates the “final touch”
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.