Local Tribal Organization is seeking their next Administrative Assistant to join their diverse team. The ideal candidate for this position would have a good professional attitude, be self-motivated, and organized. This is a temporary position.
Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- MUST have good computer skills
- Data entry experience preferred
- MUST be detail oriented
- Needs to be able to do monotonous tasks
- MUST work well in an office environment
- MUST be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening
Administrative Assistant Benefits:
- Part time
- $16.50 per hour
- Temporary to hire position
- Minimum of 6 months with the potential to extend even longer if needed
- Native American Preference Policy applies
- Voluntary Medical, Dental, Vision and Term Life Insurance
Administrative Assistant Duties:
- Welcoming and greeting clients
- Answering multi-line telephones
- Data entry
- Provide overall support to office staff
- Other duties as assigned
This position is for a specified period of time, generally no more than six (6) months. Tenure may be extended beyond six (6) months in accordance with the needs of the business, generally for seasonal obligations.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.