Local well-established sign company is seeking an experienced painter to become part of their dynamic team. This is a long term, full time position.
- Knowledge in how to paint various items such as aluminum, steel, and acrylics using spay guns and brushes to meet customer specs and requirements.
- Read work orders and spec sheet for each job.
- Must know how to mix and match colors.
- Sand, clean and prep materials before painting to ensure correct adhesion.
- Clean and prep paint booth before and after painting and change filters as required.
- Maintain paint inventory
- Must be familiar with spray equipment set-up tear down and cleaning
- Must be familiar with polyurethane and latex paints
- Must be able to work on multiple jobs and priorities tasks
- Follow OSHA standards
- Perform good house keeping
- Willing to work overtime
- Take on additional responsibilities around the shop besides painting
- Physically able to lift over 50 lbs, climb, reach, bend stoop
***Please apply online at www.o2es.com. You will find the link in the top right hand corner of the webpage. After you complete the online application, call us to schedule an interview! 530-223-4674