O2 Employment Services is working with a local manufacturer to find their next accounting assistant. Ideal candidates will be personable, detail oriented, and task driven. This is a full time, long term opportunity located in Redding, CA.
REQUIREMENTS for Accounting Assistant
• Degree in Accounting required
• 2 years of accounting experience preferred
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A strong sense of ethics and integrity
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive material with discretion
• Adept at managing multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced setting
• Excellent word processing and spreadsheet skills (MS Office/Excel)
• Excellent memory, communication skills, and organizational ability, in order to set priorities, organize workload, handle multiple responsibilities, and meet deadlines.
• Ability to handle multiple interruptions and adjustments to priorities throughout the day.
• Ability to work within a team
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS for Accounting Assistant
· $18 – $23 depending on experience
· Life Insurance
· Retirement plan
Monday through Friday, 7 am – 3:30 pm
RESPONSIBILITIES for Accounting Assistant
• Performs Accounting duties in a meticulous and thorough manner.
• Develops and maintains process documentation for various accounting
• Accounts payable
• Responsible for overseeing the receivables collections process
• Back up for bank reconciliations and maintains the rolling cash flow projection
• Oversees the payroll function and other reports to government agencies.
• Assists in month-end general ledger closing and makes related journal entries.
• Assists in reviewing and analyzing monthly financial statements
After a conditional job offer, you must participate in a background check. Qualified applicants with a criminal history will be considered pursuant to the California Fair Chance Act.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.