Below are a list of links to additional resources that many Employers that O2 assists have found useful.
Northern California’s Employers Preferred Resource for Everything HR
Breaking the bad news to an employee that they're getting fired or aren’t getting a promotion is never easy. Here's how you can handle it like a pro.
Do you know why talents choose one company over another? Find out how to become the company that people choose to work for and read all about it here!
The right environment will form a cohesive and goal-focused team. Create a strong company culture and give your employees a sense of belongingness.
Learn the five conflict resolution techniques managers can use to pacify tension and conflict in the workplace and promote a positive environment.
- Internal Revenue Service: Tax Witholding Estimator
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Cal OSHA
- Department of Fair Employment and Housing
- Employment Development Department
- Labor and Workforce Development Agency
- CA Department of Industrial Relations: Meal Period
- CA Department of Industrial Relations: Rest Period
- CA Department of Industrial Relations: Independent Contractor (AB 5 Guidelines)
- Timecard Calculator