Below are a list of links to additional resources that many Employers that O2 assists have found useful.
Northern California’s Employers Preferred Resource for Everything HR
How Long Should Your Cover Letter be in 2018? Cover letters, much like resumes, will vary in length depending on the position you are applying for and what is applicable
How to List a Staffing Agency on Your Resume Employment agencies, or staffing agencies, help candidates find short-term as well as temporary work (even long-term in a lot of cases).
The Desired Soft Skills Employers Love and Want From You You’re looking for a job but so are a lot of people. A lot of your competition for positions have
Great Places to Start Looking for Work That are so Obvious You Forget Them Today’s job market is all online. At least that is what we always hear. However, that
Health Insurance Enrollment
Haven't signed up for health coverage yet? Find a plan that's best for you.
Get Access to the Teledoc Page Here
- Internal Revenue Service: Tax Witholding Estimator
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Cal OSHA
- Department of Fair Employment and Housing
- Employment Development Department
- Labor and Workforce Development Agency
- CA Department of Industrial Relations: Meal Period
- CA Department of Industrial Relations: Rest Period
- CA Department of Industrial Relations: Independent Contractor (AB 5 Guidelines)
- Timecard Calculator