Local HOA in Cottonwood, CA is currently seeking applicants for open positions doing weed abatement, brush removal, landscape maintenance and general grounds maintenance. These are temporary, seasonal positions starting mid to late April and lasting until July/August.
WEED ABATEMENT QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to pass drug screen and background
- Valid Driver License with good driving record
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have good attendance and punctuality
- MUST be friendly and professional with residents of the HOA
WEED ABATEMENT HOURS
Monday -Friday, some Saturdays depending on work load. 6am-2:30pm. Start time will vary depending on weather.
WEED ABATEMENT COMPENSATION
$14.50 per hour
WEED ABATEMENT DUTIES
- Weed eating
- Brush removal
- Landscape maintenance
- General maintenance on property