O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is working with a local company to find their next ASSOCIATE WAREHOUSE CLERK. Ideal candidates will be personable, detail oriented, and task driven. This is a full time, long term opportunity located in Redding, CA.
REQUIREMENTS for Associate Warehouse Clerk
- High school diploma is required.
- Good communication and organizational skills
- 1-2 years of prior warehouse experience is strongly desired in production line or manufacturing capacity where handling small parts was necessary.
- Comfortable and proficient on the computer, knowledge of Windows, MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and software programs in general.
- Must be capable of being on their feet 8 hours per day and physically capable of walking long distances
- Must be able to lift 50-75 pounds, and have the ability to reach well over their head and bend easily to the ground
- Must write legibly
- Must be able to use precision scale.
- Organized and neat in work habits
- Be self-motivated and be able to pay attention to detail; Good communicative and organizational skills with the ability to assign priorities;
- Work well with people.
- Willing and interested in learning new things.
- Able to conform to company policies and procedures.
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS for Associate Warehouse Clerk
- $13-14.00/hr depending on experience
- Company perks
- Monday through Friday: 7:30am-4:00pm and/or as needed.
RESPONSIBILITIES for Associate Warehouse Clerk
- Pick up picking tickets from Customer Service Department several times daily as they become available.
- Pull all stock on the picking tickets to fill the purchase order. Stock may be in Warehouse, Grid Room or Cool Room.
- Return to bench with inventory items, double check items against picking ticket.
- Pre-pack some items for appearance and safety sake.
- Accurately count, weigh or measure bulk products into smaller volumes for inventory needs.
- Repackage present stock into smaller or larger sizes to meet order requests as needed.
- Select the proper packing materials for preparing stock; bags, tubes, boxes, etc.
- Produce proper label for products on computer.
- Fill out inventory report on products produced in Pre-pack each day and turn into Warehouse Supervisor.
*** Recruiting handled exclusively by O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s premier recruiting and headhunting agency. Please apply online at www.o2es.com. You will find the link in the top right hand corner of the webpage. After you complete the online application, call us to schedule an interview! 530-223-4674