TEMP SURGICAL TECH SUMMARY
Local office is looking for a Temp Surgical Tech. This will be 4-5 days a week to cover leave for about 6-8 weeks. Could potentially turn into a long-term, permanent position.
TEMP SURGICAL TECH HOURS
Monday through Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
TEMP SURGICAL TECH COMPENSATION/BENEFITS
TEMP SURGICAL TECH DUTIES
- Assists with gowning and gloving other members of the surgical team.
- Prepares the operating room for surgical procedures
- Assists with skin preparations and with the draping of patients
- Assists with care, preparation, maintenance, and after-care of sterile and un-sterile equipment and supplies
- Handles specimens in accordance with facility policy and procedures
- Cleans and disinfects instruments and equipment after use and returns it to the proper storage area
- Demonstrates ability to understand use, function, interpretation, documentation, and record-keeping of chemical and biological indicators related to instrument and equipment high-level disinfection and sterilization processes.
- Stocks and replenishes all supplies
- Other duties as assigned
TEMP SURGICAL TECH QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 1-year experience as a surgical tech
- Ability to correlate clinical data with a patient’s care under the direction of the Clinical Leader/RN
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Must be organized with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to provide direction to others that are clear and concise to promote efficiency.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure
- Ability to communicate well with patients, families, teammates, and physicians
***Please apply online at www.o2es.com. You will find the link in the top right-hand corner of the webpage. After you complete the online application, call us to schedule an interview! 530-223-4674