O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is working with a local law firm to find their next receptionist. Ideal candidates will be personable, detail oriented, and task driven. This is a full time, long-term opportunity located in Redding, CA.
REQUIREMENTS for Receptionist
- High school diploma required.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of clerical experience is required
- Experience working in a fast paced office is preferred
- Requires excellent communication skills, including exceptionally professional written and verbal correspondence
- Excellent computer knowledge, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is required
- Good problem-solving skills and good judgment
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, learn new things quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibly
- Must be self-motivated to work independently, as well as work well on a team
- Must have strong attendance record and work ethic, and maintain a positive attitude at all times
COMPENSATION for Receptionist
HOURS for Receptionist
Monday-Thursday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm and Friday, 8:00 -1:00 pm
RESPONSIBILITIES for Receptionist
- Provide administrative support to the team as needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Answer telephones, transfer calls, take notes, and answer questions as needed.
- Data entry, scheduling, database maintenance, and filing
- Complete additional duties and/or tasks as assigned.
*** Recruiting handled exclusively by O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s premier recruiting and headhunting agency. Please apply online at www.o2es.com. You will find the link in the top right-hand corner of the web page. After you complete the online application, call us to schedule an interview! 530-223-4674