O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is working with a local company to find their next Pharmacy Technician Ideal candidates will be personable, detail oriented, and task driven. This is a full time, temporary position with the possibility to be long term located in Redding, CA.
REQUIREMENTS for Pharmacy Technician
- High school diploma required.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of Pharmacy Tech experience preferred
- Must be a licensed Pharmacy Technician
- Requires excellent communication skills, including exceptionally professional written and verbal correspondence
- Excellent computer knowledge, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is required
- Good problem solving skills and good judgment
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, learn new things quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibly
- Must be self-motivated to work independently, as well as work well on a team
- Must have strong attendance record and work ethic, and maintain a positive attitude at all time
COMPENSATION for Pharmacy Technician
HOURS for Pharmacy Technician
Monday-Friday, daytime hours. This is estimated to be for the next 6-9 months, possibly longer.
RESPONSIBILITIES for Pharmacy Technician
- Provide administrative support to the team as needed to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Perform eligibility and benefit investigation to support TAR production.
- Participates in special projects, assignments, and other tasks as needed.
- Enters data into PARx upon TAR determination by pharmacy team.
- Prioritizes, manages and completes TAR assigned by Pharmacy Technician Lead and Supervisor
- Interacts and responds to provider’s member service inquiries regarding pharmacy benefits, billing procedures, coordination of benefits, and general pharmacy issues.
- Data processing and extraction, distribution of pharmacy manual and formulary to members and provider, preparation of packets and attending department meetings
- Complete additional duties and/or tasks as assigned.
*** Recruiting handled exclusively by O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s premier recruiting and headhunting agency. Please apply online at www.o2es.com. You will find the link in the top right hand corner of the web page. After you complete the online application, call us to schedule an interview! 530-223-4674