O2 Staffing is currently seeking an Entry-level or skilled Pest Control Technician to fill an opening with a locally owned and operated Pest Control Company in Redding, CA. The ideal candidate will be responsible for running a route spraying homes and businesses for pest control. This is a full-time, long-term position!
Requirements of the Pest Control Technician
- Must be willing to learn and pass a test with the Structural Pest Control Board to get licensed (company will pay through all of training AND pay for all Licensing)
- Must have a clean DMV/ Driving record
- Must be organized, responsible, and extremely reliable
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Able to follow instructions during project assignments (written & verbal)
- Must have a professional and positive attitude
- Have good communication skills
- Be physically strong and have hand and eye coordination
Benefits of the Pest Control Technician
- $16/hour once candidate passes the test with Structural Pest Control Board then increases after with job performance
- $15/hour while in training (training lasts 4-6 weeks)
- Growth potential!
- Voluntary Dental, Vision, Medical, and Term-life insurance
Responsibilities of the Pest Control Technician
- Responsible for identifying, selecting, mixing, and applying chemical or manual solutions to get rid of pests
- Identify pest problem and appropriate solution, applies chemical or trap, and removes dead rodents
- Clean and remove pesticides after application.
- Other duty as assigned