O2 Staffing is looking for a confident leader for the role of Office Supervisor in a medical setting. This person will be responsible for hiring, motivating, coaching, developing, disciplining and driving a team toward a mutual goal. The Supervisor will also be responsible for supervising, coordinating and directing the work flow and functions of the medical office staff to facilitate quality and efficient work flow practices. It is important that someone in this position have the ability to motivate employees to accomplish department and company goals and remain calm during stressful situations while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring/assigning daily work queues of the Business Office Team
- Completes staff quality and production report reviews
- Acts as the first line of communication with the medical billing representatives for questions and customer issue resolutions
- Takes escalated customer calls
- Coaches representatives in a positive manner to achieve their individual and department goals
- Sets up new employees and assign training
- Enforces HR policies (attendance, dress code, cell phone, etc.)
- Acts on disciplinary actions as needed for Manager review
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality pertaining to team member and customer situations
- Effective in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with other employees, patients, organizations and the public
- Managing staff meetings and schedules
- Developing, implementing and administering budgets
- Problem solving and customer service oriented
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of three years of lead or supervisory experience in a related field.
- Wages: $52,000-$59,000 Salary