O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is working with a local garage door company to find their next OFFICE ASSISTANT. Ideal candidates will be personable, detail oriented, and task driven. This is a full time, long term opportunity located in Redding, CA.
REQUIREMENTS for OFFICE ASSISTANT
- High school diploma required.
- Minimum of 1 year of clerical experience is required
- Requires excellent communication skills, including exceptionally professional written and verbal correspondence
- Excellent computer knowledge, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is required
- Good problem solving skills and good judgment
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, learn new things quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibly
- Must be self-motivated to work independently, as well as work well on a team
- Must have strong attendance record and work ethic, and maintain a positive attitude at all times
COMPENSATION for OFFICE ASSISTANT
RESPONSIBILITIES for OFFICE ASSISTANT
- Be a presence in the office for customers when the shop opens for the day
- Provide administrative support to the team as needed to ensure customer satisfaction
- Answer telephones, transfer calls, take notes, and answer questions as needed
- Data entry, scheduling, database maintenance, and filing
- Complete additional duties and/or tasks as assigned.