O2 Employment Services is searching for an experienced and detail-oriented Loan Officer to join a local Lending company. In this position, you will act as a liaison between applicants and our financial institution, helping qualified applicants obtain loans and set up payment plans. Your duties will include meeting with applicants, preparing loan proposals, and examining active loans. Experience preferred but not required.
- Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan applications.
- Analyze active loan files on a regular basis and recommend solutions to speed up the loan process.
- Complete loan contracts and teach clients on policies and regulations.
- Interview applicants to define financial eligibility and establish debt payment plans.
- Monitor and update account records.
- Submit loan applications in a timely manner.
- Prepare detailed loan proposals.
- Reject loan applications and explain deficiencies to applicants.
- Respond to applicants’ questions and resolve any loan-related issues.
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Must be detailed oriented and organized.
- Data Entry must be proficient in Microsoft Suite.
- Solid understanding of local, state, and federal loan regulations.
- In-depth knowledge of computers and banking software.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer service-oriented with exceptional sales skills.
$15-$16 per hour