A locally owned and operated graphic design manufacturer is currently seeking candidates to interview for their fabricator/welder. These positions are full time, long term with opportunity for growth!
Welder Fabricator Responsibilities
This individual is responsible to fabricate quality sheet metal, aluminum, and steel signs from blueprints, as well as complete the electrical wiring of the signs.
- $16-21 depending on experience
- Medical, dental, vision, and term-life insurance
Welder Fabricator Requirements & Qualifications
- Sheet metal experience 2 + years
- Equipment operations 2 + years
- Framing, welding, cutting 2 + years
- Blue prints reading 2 + years preferred
- Experience in wiring and sign codes
- Must be able to lift up to 100lbs
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have a good attendance record
- Must be able to pass a drug test
Welder Fabricator Schedule (Hours May Vary)
- Summer: 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Winter: 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.