TRANSPORT DRIVER SUMMARY
A water bottle manufacturer is looking to find their next Transport Driver. The primary functions of the Transport Driver includes the transportation and distribution of finished goods, products, and equipment between the production facility and the branch warehouses. Such duties would include assisting in the loading and unloading of products. Ideal candidates will be able to lift repetitively, detail oriented, and task driven. This is a full time, long term opportunity located in MT. SHASTA, CA.
TRANSPORT DRIVER REQUIREMENTS
- MUST have a Valid Class A driver’s license with no restrictions
- 3 years of experience in tractor-trailer rig operation is preferred.
- 1 year experience in warehouse operations is preferred.
- Must pass a physical
- Must be able to drive a six-axle vehicle and enter and exit vehicle
- Must be able to operate a forklift and pallet jack
- Ability to lift fifty (50) pounds on a repetitive basis
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
TRANSPORT DRIVER COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
TRANSPORT DRIVER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive a tractor-trailer between the production facility and branch warehouse distribution points
- Assure compliance with all applicable State and Federal laws, i.e maintain driver logs for Dept. of Transportation
- Load and unload trailers at schedule designated locations
- Perform preventative maintenance on company tractors and trailers
- Maintain appropriate records for vehicle and drive time, i.e maintain driver logs for Dept. of Transportation
TRANSPORT DRIVER HOURS
Monday through Friday: 8:00 to 5:00 pm and/or as needed
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.