A local CPA office is looking for a Staff Accountant. Ideal candidates will be personable, detail-oriented, and task-driven. This is a full-time, long-term opportunity located in Redding, CA.
REQUIREMENTS for Staff Accountant
- Degree in Accounting preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong sense of ethics and integrity
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive material with discretion
- Adept at managing multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced setting
- Excellent word processing and spreadsheet skills (MS Office/Excel)
- Excellent memory, communication skills, and organizational ability, in order to set priorities, organize workload, handle multiple responsibilities, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple interruptions and adjustments to priorities throughout the day.
- Ability to work within a team
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS for Staff Accountant
- $16 – $28 depending on experience
- Life Insurance
- Retirement plan
HOURS for Staff Accountant
- Monday through Friday, day shift
RESPONSIBILITIES for Staff Accountant
- Performs Accounting duties in a meticulous and thorough manner.
- Develops and maintains process documentation for various accounting
- Accounts payable
- Responsible for overseeing the receivables collections process
- Back up for bank reconciliations and maintain the rolling cash flow projection
- Oversees the payroll function and other reports to government agencies.
- Assists in month-end general ledger closing and making related journal entries.
- Assists in reviewing and analyzing monthly financial statements
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.