A locally owned and operated graphic design manufacturer is currently seeking candidates to interview for their Sign Installation Journeyman positions. These positions are full time, long term with opportunity for growth!
SIGN INSTALLATION JOURNEYMAN RESPONSIBILITIES
The ideal candidate will be traveling the north state repairing, servicing and surveying signage. They will be serving customers one-on-one on a daily basis.
SIGN INSTALLATION JOURNEYMAN COMPENSATION
- Pay depends on experience
- Paid holidays, health benefits and 401k matching are available.
SIGN INSTALLATION JOURNEYMAN SCHEDULE (Hours May Vary)
- Summer: 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Winter: 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
SIGN INSTALLATION JOURNEYMAN REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- MUST have strong attention to detail
- 1-2 year experience with power tools is preferred
- Basic concepts knowledge of electrical wiring
- MUST have a CDL or the ability to obtain one
- Must be able to work out of town for up to 5 days at a time
- Able to work outdoors in all types of weather
- Provide your own hand tools
- Communication skill on site as well as over the phone
- Willing to work at heights exceeding 20’
- Must be able to lift up to 100lbs
- Must be able to pass a drug test upon hiring, as well as random drug tests
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.