HVAC SERVICE TECH/INSTALLER SUMMARY
A locally owned and well-established HVAC company is currently seeking candidates to interview for HVAC Service Tech, Installer, and Lead Install positions. These are full-time, long-term positions with a reputable local company.
HVAC SERVICE TECH/INSTALLER HOURS
- Monday through Friday, occasional night and weekend work depending on workload. Some travel may be required.
HVAC SERVICE TECH/INSTALLER COMPENSATION
- Pay depends on experience, competitive benefits package, potential SIGN-ON BONUS for Journeymen
HVAC SERVICE TECH/INSTALLER DUTIES
- Diagnose and repair commercial and residential HVAC units
- Installation of commercial and residential HVAC units
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Organize jobs; gather parts, diagrams, etc.
- Continuous education in the industry
- Other duties as assigned
HVAC SERVICE TECH/INSTALLER QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have professional appearance and demeanor
- Customer service focused
- 1-2 years service tech/install experience, 5+ years experience for the lead position
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical test
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and clean DMV record
- Own tools are preferred but not required
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.