Local appliance company is seeking a customer service representative for their service and parts department to join their team. This is a full-time, long-term position with a great locally owned business. Our ideal candidate MUST have computer and multi-tasking skills, along with being professional, reliable, efficient, organized, quick learner, and have a strong work ethic. This is a very fast paced customer-oriented job, so you must have excellent people skills, and be able to provide prompt and courteous customer service while keeping sales in mind.
QUALIFICATIONS for Customer Service Representative
- High school diploma required
- 1-2 years of customer service experience is preferred
- Requires excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer knowledge, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet.
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is required.
- Good problem-solving skills and good judgment.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, learn new things quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibly.
- Must have good math, reading, writing and spelling skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively in the English language, verbally and in writing.
COMPENSATION for Customer Service Representative
DUTIES for Customer Service Representative
- Answering and directing inbound calls from customers/vendors
- Scheduling service appointments
- Data entry of service tickets
- Maintain pending service ticket file by contacting customers via telephone
- Sales of parts to customers via phone call and in person
- Data entry of invoices
- Processing of service tech paperwork including posting payments and forwarding information to parts desk or warranty desk for further processing
- Filing/maintaining service ticket records
- Pull service tech parts for morning dispatch
- Clean office area on Saturday shifts
- Support other areas as needed
- Other duties as assigned
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.