Provide Clerical support for the laboratory while providing for the needs of the clients, patients and staff in a professional manner/Courier Drivers are a critical component to the provision of customer service. Perform the delivery tasks and pick up of customer material and specimens in a polite, resourceful and professional manner.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must possess a Valid Driver’s License
- Must hold current automobile insurance
Essential Functions of Receptionist
- Answer phones and direct calls to appropriate personnel.
- Greet Patients, clients, supplies, couriers and visitors who come to the lab.
- Maintain the daily pathology location board
- Receive, log and fill supply orders for clients
- Receive, log and triage requests for Pathology consults and frozen sections.
- Maintain inventory of client Supplies and notify lab supervisor of needed supplies
- Put away incoming supplies
- Dispatch Pathology and Tech to hospital and surgery centers
- Preparing cases to be sent out for consultation
- Communicate with all couriers, with a high level of professionalism
- Represent Shasta the company with a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Adhere to Policies and support management decisions and goals in a positive, professional manner
- Ensure documents and specimens are delivered accurately.
- Picking up and delivering time sensitive specimens
- Communicate with main office through a mobile device.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Load vehicle with listed goods ensuring good are loaded correctly and taking precautions with hazardous good.
- Plan and follow the most efficient routs for delivering goods.
- Obey all traffic laws and follow written and verbal geographic directions.
- Inspect vehicle such as mirrors, lights gas gauge, temperature gauge, ties, turn signals, and brakes in order to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition. Ensure that the vehicle has adequate gasoline and kept clean.
- Maintain a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Lifting/Carrying: Ability to lift and carry up to (50) Pounds of equipment and supplies.