Local water bottling company is looking for a quality control inspector. This position is full-time, long-term with a very competitive benefit package! Ideal candidates will have some experience in food and beverage but not a requirement.
REQUIREMENTS for QUALITY CONTROL INPSECTOR
- Must understand testing of water and taking samples
- Must demonstrate a basic understanding of quality policies, procedures, and processes.
- Requires knowledge of basic QC requirements and commitment to compliance with company policies and procedures and the standards of regulatory agencies
COMPENSATION for QUALITY CONTROL INPSECTOR
- $20-25/hour depending on experience
- Competitive benefit package
DUTIES for QUALITY CONTROL INPSECTOR
- Perform Quality Control inspections as required
- Responsible for internal and external audit programs
HOURS for QUALITY CONTROL INPSECTOR