O2 Employment Services is recruiting for a Project Coordinator in Redding California. This position is in a fast-paced environment involving planning, organization, and implementing projects.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities
- Develops and maintains detailed project plans and budget summaries
- Coordinates and facilitates both internal and external meetings
- Supports projects with a range of low to medium complexity, scope, and schedule
- Supports the successful implementation of projects within timelines for associated department assignments and tasks
- Provides technical and administrative support for the development of business cases and system reports for projects and/or programs
- Develops and publishes agendas, meeting minutes, and necessary documentation.
- Works with department to develop tactical department and program initiatives.
- Works with relevant units to develop effective and high quality projects to meet the needs of associated PHC departments
- Identifies and manages project deliverables, dependencies, and critical path milestones.
- Attends project meetings, follows up on assigned tasks, and communicates the status of projects to the supervisor
- Develops and publishes communications to project stakeholders
- Manages, tracks, and processes project paperwork
- Maintains department files (hard and soft copies) per instruction
- Other duties as assigned
Project Coordinator Benefits:
Medical, dental, vision, and term life
Project Coordinator Requirements
- Provide the highest possible level of service to clients;
- Promote teamwork and cooperative effort among employees;
- Maintain safe practices
- Abide by the HealthPlan’s policies and procedures, as they may from time to time be updated
- Able to lift and carry up to 10lbs.
- Sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintain professionally while working with internal and external customers
- Ability to function effectively with frequent interruptions and direction from multiple team members.
- Maintains confidentiality and integrity at all times
- Strong organization skills with ability to prioritize assignments, manage time effectively, and coordinate project activities between multiple groups
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Valid California driver’s license and proof of current automobile insurance
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one (1) year project coordination experience
After a conditional job offer, you must participate in a background check. Qualified applicants with a criminal history will be considered pursuant to the California Fair Chance Act.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.