Mail Production Assistant
Mail Production Operators, within the Bureau of Administrative Services, are labor-intensive positions with the objective of processing a large volume and variety of mailable, time-sensitive material with associated forms and envelopes. Processing of this material is accomplished utilizing large-scale mail-inserting machines.
These positions are responsible for individual equipment and system preparation, including general maintenance; operation of sophisticated, computer-driven, high-speed letter and flat mail insertion machines; and postal security device (Meter). Utilizes IQ software tracking system to ensure accurate & complete processing of all materials.
- Achieves customer satisfaction by meeting the set goals of labor commitment and over-achieving Focus Four percentages for the shift.
- Responsible for preparing, scanning, and performing quality control of documents
- Ensures the quality of operations for shift by achieving the appropriate percentage on Best Practices Audit and Deadline Compliance on MIS Sales Analysis.
- Responsible for increasing productivity by making supplies and work area easily assessable and by maintaining a clean and well-organized production center throughout the shift.
- Ensured customer satisfaction according to company standards of quality and output
- Ensures employee safety by educating the production team on proper safety procedures and programs.
- Minimum Experience and Training Requirements: One year as a Mail Production Assistant; OR one year of clerical experience; OR an equivalent combination of experience and training.
- Must be able to perform essential job functions