One of the leading home health care agencies is looking for a full time Payroll Clerk. The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail, strong organization skills, and the ability to work independently. This is a full time, long term opportunity located in Redding, CA.
Requirements of the Payroll Clerk:
- Associates Degree in related field, Finance, or related field preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in payroll processing
- Knowledge of payroll regulations and compliance requirements
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with numbers
- Proficiency (moderate to advanced) in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Benefits of the Payroll Clerk:
$22.00 – $25.00 an hour, depending on experience
Monday – Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Medical | Dental | Vision | Term-life insurance
Responsibilities of the Payroll Clerk:
- Process payroll on a bi-weekly and weekly basis
- Ensure accurate calculation of employees’ wages, taxes and deductions
- Reconcile payroll data to ensure accuracy and resolve any discrepancies
- Responsible to employee inquiries regarding payroll
- Maintain accurate payroll records and reports
- Other duties as assigned
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position. This job appears on the O2 Staffing job board and Simpson University job board.