POOL ROUTE TECH SUMMARY
Local residential pool service company is currently seeking candidates to interview for a pool route technician position. This is a great opportunity with a locally owned pool company. This position is starting part-time at 20 hours per week.
POOL ROUTE TECH QUALIFICATIONS
- MUST to be able to lift 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- MUST have customer service oriented attitude
- MUST have professional appearance and demeanor
- MUST have valid Driver License and clean DMV record
- MUST be 21 years of age or older for insurance reasons
- MUST be able to pass a drug screen and company specific background check
POOL ROUTE TECH COMPENSATION
- $20.00 per hour with room for growth
- Medical, dental, vision and retirement
POOL ROUTE TECH DUTIES
- Clean the pools, check chemicals, brush the tile, disassemble and clean the filters, vacuum pool when needed.
- Drive company vehicle safely to and from job sites
- Interact with customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Build relationships and establish trust with customers
- Other duties as assigned
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.