Local collision center is currently seeking candidates to interview for an open paint prep/ Buffer position. This is a full time, long term position with a reputable local company!
Auto Body Paint Prep/ Buffer Qualification
- Driver License needed, as they may be assigned to pick up and deliver cars and customers
- Clean and professional attitude and image, due to customer contact
- Self-motivated, and work well in a team environment
- Attention to detail and a concern for quality
- Able to work in a very fast pace and professional environment
After a conditional job offer, you must participate in a background check. Qualified applicants with a criminal history will be considered pursuant to the California Fair Chance Act.
Auto Body Paint Prep/ Buffer Compensation
- $15/hr depending on experience
Auto Body Paint Prep/ Buffer Responsibilities
- Prep whole car and parts for paint, including sanding, chemical prep, and masking
- Able to work as a team under direction of the paint shop foreman
- Experience prepping in an auto body shop welcome but not necessary.
- Opportunity for advancement based on personal performance
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.