Outside Sales Representative Job Description
We are looking for a result-driven Sales Associate to be responsible for all sales job duties, from generating leads to closing sales.
The Sales Associate’s responsibilities include working closely with customers to determine their needs, answering their questions about our products, and recommending the right solutions. The ideal candidate should also be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. To be successful as a Sales associate, you should stay up-to-date with product features and company capabilities.
Ultimately, the duties of a sales associate are to achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting the store’s sales goals.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Basic Math skills
- Ability to use and properly read a measuring tape
- Basic computer skills
- Hands-on experience with POS transactions
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Ability to perform cold calls in person from business to business
- Availability to work flexible shifts
- High school degree; degree in Marketing or related field would be a plus
Pay/Hours: $38,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year; Full time Monday-Friday