O2 Employment Services, Northern California’s leader in staffing and recruitment, is partnering with a local company in the Optometry industry.
- Must have experience in lens edging, fame selection and dispensing
- 1-3 years of experience as an optician required
- Strong customer services skills to interact with patients
- Team player
- Ordering supplies
- Documenting accurately in patient files
- Other duties as assigned
$16-18 per hour/Dr. pays for Prestige HD membership
- Measuring customer for the correct size of eyeglasses
- Design, measure, fit and adapt lenses and frames
- Verify exactness of finished lens spectacles
- Adjust frame and lens position to fit patients
- Prepare work orders for optical lab
- Maintain records of patient prescriptions, work orders, and payments
- Perform administrative duties such as tracking inventory and sales, submitting patient information.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.