Local provider of building materials to contractors and consumers is looking for their next Assistant Manager. This company is looking to fill two open positions at their jobsite in Redding & Susanville, CA. The ideal candidate must be a team-player and always remain courteous and professional in the workplace.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Pay is based on experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Term-Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
DUTIES AND RESPOSNBILSITIES:
- Train in general yard duties, which include but are not limited to: customer service, product knowledge, stock product, yard maintenance, and overall safety
- Train as a Forklift Operator. Duties include, but are not limited to: Becoming forklift certified, operating a forklift to assist in customer service, loading and unloading trucks, load building, safety inspections, and perform all duties in a safe manner observing safe procedures while constantly alert to any unsafe conditions.
- Train in Inventory Control. Duties include but are not limited to: Receiving inventory into the computer system, cycle counts, and creating new sku’s as needed.
- Train in Counter Sales. Duties include but are not limited to: Inventory knowledge, generate sales, provide excellent customer service, price merchandise and restock shelves as needed, coordinate deliveries of materials to customer, keep store and warehouse area clean and orderly, build displays and handle customer complaints promptly and courteously.
- Train in both Assistant and General Manger. Duties include but are not limited to: Supervising all operation functions, establish and implement working hours, hiring and termination practices, develop procedures and methods to achieve maximum efficiency at the lowest possible cost, understanding P&L reports, assess the needs of the operation in terms of labor, equipment and space needed to accomplish a specific project, review inventory for adequate supply, assist with weekly store meetings, supervise inventory control, shipping stocking and sales, learn opening and closing procedures of the store and adhere to strict safety culture.
- MUST have a valid driver’s license
- Great Interpersonal skills
- Great Organizational skills
- MUST have advanced level math skills
- Moderate amounts of sitting, standing, and walking
- Walking on uneven surfaces
- Lifting up to 100 lbs.
- Extreme climate conditions (summer heat and winter cold)
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.