OFFICE CLERK SUMMARY
Full-time Office Clerk position with a local meat wholesaler. The ideal candidate will be energetic, dependable, detail-oriented individual with outstanding telephone, computer, and organizational skills. Efficiency with Microsoft Office and data entry is essential.
OFFICE CLERK COMPENSATION
Monday through Friday
OFFICE CLERK DUTIES
- Customer service/follow up
- Filing/data entry
- Specifically assigned projects
- Other duties as assigned
OFFICE CLERK QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent customer service for clients and employees
- Excellent computer knowledge, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet.
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is REQUIRED
- Good problem solving skills and good judgment
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, learn new things quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibly
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing.
- Must be self-motivated to work independently, as well as work well on a team Must have strong attendance record and work ethic, and maintain a positive attitude at all times
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.