A local Paving company is looking for an administrative assistant to help with a variety of administrative tasks including account payable, filing, answering phones, customer service, inventory ordering and more. The ideal candidate will be adaptable, tech savvy and have an upbeat personality.
QUALIFICATIONS for Administrative Assistant
- 1-3 years of office experience REQUIRED
- Excellent customer service for clients and employees
- Excellent computer knowledge, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet.
- Quickbook experience is a plus
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy is required
- Good problem solving skills and good judgment
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, learn new things quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize responsibly
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing.
Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
DUTIES for Administrative Assistant
- Answer phones; reroute phones to appropriate colleagues
- Scheduling appointments
- Account Receivable and Account Payable
- Customer service/follow up
- Filing/data entry
- Basic bookkeeping
- Specifically assigned projects
- Other duties as assigned
Must be self-motivated to work independently, as well as work well on a team Must have strong attendance record and work ethic, and maintain a positive attitude at all