Clinicians I & II Summary
A local Children’s Advocacy Center is seeking mental health clinicians to join their team as they are developing a trauma-focused mental health program to serve the specific needs of traumatized children and families in our community. They are looking for someone who has strong experience in trauma-informed counseling skills with youth and families.
Clinicians I & II Qualifications
- Master’s Degree in a behavioral science
- Registered and in good standing with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences either as an associate or licensed MFT, CSW, PCC
- Experience working with children/adolescents
- Case management experience
- Must have a valid Driver’s license
- Must be able to complete and pass background and DOJ fingerprint clearance
- Bilingual preferred
- Ability to work after hours weeknights 5 to 9pm and/or Saturdays preferred
Clinicians I & II Benefits
- Mental Health Clinician I – Registered Intern $60k-$75k/year, Full Time.
- Mental Health Clinician II – LMFT, LPPC, LCSW $75K- 90K/year Full time
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Prestige Urgent Care Membership
- Paid time off – for both part-time and full-time
Clinicians I & II Responsibilities
- Provide therapeutic mental health services to traumatized and/or sexually exploited youth and their families to include but not limited to individual and family therapy, group therapy, crisis intervention and parent education
- Provide therapeutic services for non-offending caregivers
- Complete psychosocial assessments, diagnosis, treatment planning and clinical note writing
- Work collaboratively with staff, multidisciplinary team, and District Attorney’s Office victim advocates
- Maintain thorough and accurate case documentation
- Stay informed of current best practices in the field of trauma, child abuse, multi-cultural competency, and treatment
- Participate in clinical supervision to meet BBS Requirements and attend staff meetings
After a conditional job offer, you must participate in a background check. Qualified applicants with a criminal history will be considered pursuant to the California Fair Chance Act.
O2 Employment Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or sincerely held religious beliefs to perform the essential functions of the position.