Globally known medical supply warehouse is looking to find their next Warehouse associate in Shasta Lake, CA. Responsible for pulling customer orders, quickly and accurately. Responsibilities include receiving, inputting, sorting, loading and unloading products and perform various warehouse activities. Perform daily maintenance and clean-up warehouse areas.
REQUIREMENTS for Warehouse Clerk
- 0 – 1 year’s related experience.
- Previous knowledge of warehouse operations is a plus.
- Team player with organizational skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license preferred; not required
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS for Associate Warehouse Clerk
- $15/hr+ depending on experience
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Company perks
- Monday through Friday: 7:00am-3:30pm and/or as needed
RESPONSIBILITIES for Associate Warehouse Clerk
- Process, package and ship orders. Pull customer orders with acceptable accuracy levels according to established procedures.
- Perform checks to insure all orders are pulled correctly and completely.
- Inspect products for defects and damages.
- Ensure all transfer paperwork is complete.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy at the bin level.
- Maintain stock rotation first in first out.
- Qualified and trained to operate material handling equipment.
- Use calibrated scales.
- Package customer orders for shipment to customers according to established procedures.
- Ensure the customer’s order is complete, correct and packed properly so to avoid damage.
- Use proper safety equipment.
- Use Automatic Data Collection (ADC) equipment to scan barcodes into inventory systems.
- Follows operating standards and communicates issues and potential improvements to senior staff.
- Ensure proper organization and categorization of the warehouse.
- May refer to senior staff for assistance with day-to-day problems that may arise.
- Escalates issues to supervisor for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.